E-03 Academic writing skills
- Type of training: online, in-person
- Languages: Spanish
- Addressed to: Professionals, Students
- Course Code: E-03
It is common, among students, to find deficiencies in the production of written or oral texts. Especially, among the most frequent doubts detected are problems with spelling, organization of speech, as well as punctuation or some lexical or syntactic issues.
Register for the course
The following concepts will be addressed:
- Techniques for correcting and writing academic texts.
- Textual properties (coherence, cohesion and adequacy).
- Spelling (main errors and frequent doubts).
- Lexical issues (Latinisms, foreign words, redundancies, etc.) and syntax (grammatical errors).
- Citation system and bibliographical references.
- Linguistic peculiarities of research work.