E-05 Spanish in professional digital communication
- Type of training: online, in-person
- Languages: Spanish
- Addressed to: Professionals, Students
- Course Code: E-05
Digital communication increasingly occupies our day to day and we must be aware of its particularities. Frequently, its spontaneity and immediacy cause users to disregard general linguistic norms and, at the same time, disregard their own conventions. For this reason, the training of Spanish in professional digital communication is aimed at digital communication experts (for example, content creators, journalists, etc.) or people who want to get the most out of their interventions on the Internet.
The objective is to provide the necessary knowledge to carry out digital communication in Spanish according to the needs of digital media and those of new technologies.
Register for the course
The following concepts will be addressed:
- Knowledge of the general linguistic rules and of the particular conditions (technical barriers).
- Mastery of techniques to achieve legibility in the message according to the supports.
- Use of linguistic structures that facilitate the reading of texts.
- Specific uses of symbols, emoticons and icons.
- Particular uses of punctuation in digital writing.
- Writing features of oral communication in digital writing.