E-01 Mastering Spanish for non-native speakers
- Type of training: online, in-person
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Addressed to: Professionals, Students
- Course Code: E-01
This course is aimed at non-native people who need to improve their oral and written level of Spanish. With this training, the participant will learn to master the different formal aspects of the language and to adapt their oral and written discourse to the communicative situation in which they find themselves.
The objective of this training is to help non-native speakers of Spanish to reach the highest level of the language in order to work effectively in Spanish-speaking environments.
Register for the course
The following concepts will be addressed:
- Development of linguistic competence (oral and written skills).
- Communication techniques: cohesion of ideas, adaptation of messages, use of precise vocabulary, etc.
- Spelling, vocabulary and grammar.
- Morphosyntactic questions (formation of plurals, use of verb tenses, direct and indirect complements, etc.).
- Punctuation marks (use of the period, the comma, the quotation marks, the semicolon, the bar, the hyphen, etc.).
- Resolution of the most frequent linguistic doubts, as well as mastery of the available resources that exist for their autonomous resolution.
- Techniques and useful tips for making oral and written presentations.
- Main typographical conventions of work documents, for example, those of emails, reports, etc.