C-06 Intercultural competence as a tool in the job search
- Type of training: online, in-person
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Addressed to: Professionals
- Course Code: C-06
Adapting and knowing how to work effectively with people from different cultures is increasingly valued by companies, mainly due to the challenge it entails and its negative consequences for the business if it is not achieved. Therefore, when looking for a job it is a great advantage to know how to present this type of skills to future employers.
The objective of this training is to help job seekers develop their intercultural competence and explain what their intercultural skills are to potential employers.
Register for the course
The following concepts will be addressed:
- Help identify intercultural competence and how to develop it.
- Understand why it is so important to know how to work across cultures.
- Learn to work in a new culture and know how to explain the professional benefits of a person who has lived and experienced other cultures.
- Identify and work with different cultural patterns and with multicultural teams.
- Learn about different communication styles, cultural adaptation techniques and intercultural conflict management.
- Value and present intercultural skills when looking for a job, both in the curriculum and during the job interview.